Friday, November 25, 2011

Lumberjacks, year 2 (Dahnya)

It's been three months. Three months since I have bothered to dust off this blog. (*ahem* Fran?). Let's come back with a bang, shall we?


One year ago Fran and I ventured out for the first time to the Old Time Christmas Farm. We went back and it's funny how little things change. The sky was just as blue, the people were just as country and Fran was just as crabby (until the end when I got him to smile). 


Oh, in case you were wondering instead of gangster rap we sang along to the Gin Blossoms this year. Per Fran's request. I wish I were kidding. 

 This time when we got back with our tree we had Doaksie waiting for us at home. 
I was going to attempt to pull a pinterest photo op I'd been eyeing but, turns out my giant dog is scared of twinkly lights. Wuss.

But for a treat (or two) he'll pose next to the decorated tree. Short & stout, those two.


Sorry the "bang" I promised wasn't bigger. But, cutting your own tree (even if it's in a tree farm) is still pretty darn cool. 

3 comments: