Sunday, May 1, 2011

Impromptu picnic (Dahnya)

Life at Mildred has been rough lately. School and work have demanded all of our spare time and energy, leaving Fran and I with little quality time to spend as of late. We do see the light at the end of the tunnel, though- his last college class (ever) takes place Wednesday and there are only 24 days of school left for me! 

The news called for a stroll to the park to celebrate:

Spanish Flowers' breakfast tacos & horchata. Can't beat that.

While Fran & I ate, Doakes lazily collected my crumbs.

 
Then for my favorite part of the day? Discovering the water sprout in the park! Now you all know where to find me every day after school.

The wind helped dry us off...and disheveled our appearance, some.

Doggy water fountain.

Who says you can't have a good time on less than $13!

3 comments:

  1. You said the magic words- Spanish flowers tacos and horchata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What park is this? Looks like a wonderfully relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, it's the park on Northwood (a block or two away from the house I mentioned to you across from Main a few weeks ago)!

    ReplyDelete