Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Weekend 2011 (Dahnya)

It should come as no surprise that Valentine's Day is not a holiday Fran enjoys celebrating (fyi, Halloween and Thanksgiving are his favorites). But, even he cannot deny that our early Valentine weekend rocked.
While all other husbands were placing flower orders mine was scoping THE perfect gift: all encompassing pink pjs! Thanks NPR for dropping a seed into my hubs' subconscious. 


Brunch (with mimosa's) at Dharma's! Love it.
PS: I was playing around with my newly discovered app, instagram.


A sunny day at the Menil with our cutie (and hippie, note annoying, drummers)!

Topped by dinner at our favorite place: Beavers. I could die for their mac & cheese...and the brownie, peanut butter beaver balls? I could live off them for the rest of my life.

Perfect day with my perfect pair (or if nothing else, perfect for me).








5 comments:

  1. It was a excellent day! Daharma wasn't as awesome as I remember. I could have been the people their though. Man, I'm an ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nobby, can't walk in heels lady? Yeah.

    PS: I deleted one word from the previous entry as a courtesy to the PC minded.

    ReplyDelete