Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: photo recap (Dahnya)

Because I loved the 2010 picture montages the blogger world shared, I decided that I would attempt to recreate Fran and I's version of it as well. 


January: visiting my favorite brother in law in Seattle. 

February: cupid trip to Marfa, TX. 

March: Mildred came into our lives!

April: Fresh Treads at the MFAH

May: frenetic wedding planning. But every single person in this picture made our firehouse celebration possible. Unforgettably amazing. I realize, there are a few integral people missing but..this year I plan to become even bossier when it comes to group pictures. They are worth  every glare I get for nagging (just ask Lily)!

June: married! 

July: honeymoon to the world's most beautiful country.

August: White Linen Night and primping Mildred

September: our drunken attempt at domesticity, Wine Fest 2010

October: why the glum face? NO Halloween! This year, it's on. With a vengeance.

November: football with my other favorite B.I.L (it's a tie)

December: first ever Christmas together and the land of Mickey.

The arrival of 2011 brings so many opportunities for Fran and I. It's with trepidation and excitement that I await for them to reveal themselves but...looks like we're on for a super cool year! 


5 comments:

  1. You are so much better at this whole blog thing than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que hermoso relato en fotos de un año lleno de hermosos recuerdos, felicidades! al parecer seguire siendo fan de este blog en el 2011 :)
    Mucho Amor, Exito, Salud y Prosperidad pero sobre todo muchas Bendiciones en sus vidas, Te Quiero Mucho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the pictures! 2010 was such an amazing year for you guys (and its only going to get better!) hopefully this blog will continue into 2011 because it's so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete