Monday, November 29, 2010

Ready for the Break (Francis)


Its been a busy couple of weeks for Dahnya and I. Some how, through out it all Dahnya has found the time to post on here. I really have no excuse I guess. So, CCSU shout out NEC co-champions word!

CCSU Defensive line with the trophy (my brother Dom in the middle holding it)

In other news my second to last semester of school most likely ever is coming to a close. It is a mad dash to the end right now to get my thesis touched up one more time and turned in, last projects for this semester polished off, etcetera.

Possibly in relation to this Dahnya and I had one of our biggest fights since we've been married. Before I say any more I need to acknowledge that the fight was entirely my fault. I was having one of my probably bi-annual(Dahnya may disagree with this figure) pre-menstrual syndrome meltdowns. I believe it was brought on by the above stated stressors mixed with a little bit of I'm-not-going-to-see-my-family-again-for-a-while crankiness. As Dahnya put it, "Sometimes I feel like I'm in a lesbian relationship." As any of my siblings can attest to she is a trooper to put up with my tidal moodiness.

P.S. Colds suck.

1 comment:

  1. Alright, drama queen, I did not think our fight was that bad. It's only cause you zonked out after it that it seemed as ugly as it did.

    Just think! In five months you will forever be free of finals! That you have to take, that is...

    ReplyDelete