Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Twinkle toes (Dahnya)

I'm torn. Torn between gallivanting the streets of NYC, frolicking in actual blue waters, going on a real vacation and knowing my Doaksie boy will be back in Houston. Alone. 


That's a lie. 


More than likely the white giant won't even miss us. He'll have Dom to play with each night, as opposed to my punch (not really, sort of) and yell to leave me be. But as chompy chomperson as Doakes can get, he's still my big softie and yup, I'm going to miss him & his chomping ways. 


Gawd, I'm such a sap.


We had a bon voyage dance with him. Hopefully he'll remember us in a week...
Hmm..that wall could sure use something snazzy.

3 comments:

  1. Just think how excited Doakes will be to see you both when you get back! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! i'm feeling the same way about my rems :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, he's getting so big! Have a fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete