Sunday, October 17, 2010

See her when she sleeps (Francis)

The past week or so Dahnya and I have been inundated with school and work. Dahnya is working hard applying for her UT master's program and I have been in class, teaching and whatever else I do. It has been so crazy that even though we live together we barely see each other. There was literally a three day period this week were I only saw Dahnya sleeping.

I have been told that this is very common and I expect that it will happen often in the future. I'm not meaning to complain. I understand that if there are things that need to be done and you can't spend your days ogling each other. You have to get your stuff done and bring something to the table literally and metaphorically. Based on my limited experience thus far it seems this is what keeps the conversation going. If you only interact with each other then eventually you have the same conversations again and again. You end up in a sort of relationship feedback loop.

So, Dahnya I know that we never run out of things to talk about. That being the case I know we are doing something right, despite how little we may see each other during the week.

Good luck with the application!

-Your biggest Fran


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE "BIGGEST FRAN" part!!! So cute. You know I love those little sayings. :)

    ReplyDelete