Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crunk! (Dahnya)

I'll admit it. The ticket price to Summerfest had me balk, at first. And then it was explained to me: 2 day pass to countless concerts. Including, Big Boi, Chromeo and Weezer. It didn't take much to convince me after that.


One bike ride to Eleanor Tinsley led to delicious food, cool treats and amazing performances. Our farmer's tans, gallons of sweat were well worth the experience.

"Gangsta' black is not called for"- best quote of the day.
I have a newfound respect for Big Boi and his peeps.


Oh! Ska made a reappearance on my playlist, too. Los Skarnales: dance party with horns. What's up 7th grade flashbacks? They were one of my favorites, by far.


And, thanks to Summerfest, I now have a big, beach hat! Ridiculous or not, it did the job.

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have to go next year. Didn't hear about it until one week prior! I's be ready next time. That and the wine fest and the beer fest...so much!

    ReplyDelete