Monday, February 28, 2011

Doakes and I have it good. (Francis)

I apologize in advance for the cheese.

I dare you to find me a better partner in crime. This lady is willing to part with me for 10 weeks so I can go back to Ireland (where we went for our honeymoon) for an Artist in Residence Program.
Now you may be saying, well that doesn't sound so good- your wife is trying to get you to go away for an extended period of time. Yes, she is but she saw how awesome it looks and said I would be a fool not to apply. I haven't gotten it yet. I was being lazy about finishing the application and almost didn't do it. But Dahnya pushed me even though she doesn't necessarily stand to gain anything directly from it.

Well, except maybe a trip over there to visit for the week of her birthday. So hats off to my wifey! I may be having a pint in her honor at the Cow House Studios Artist in Residence Program next September. Fingers crossed!


Just to bolster my point and at the risk of sounding like a total jerk of a husband here's a little some thing else that makes her awesome. My dearest wifey spent most of Sunday cleaning the house while I tinkered about in the studio (very productively I might add). Now you may say, Fran don't be such an ass help your wife with the house work! To which I would reply, Dahnya, knowing of my quickly approaching deadlines, insisted I work.

Top that!

Dahnya told me that I haven't made her a mix CD in a while. I hope the Moz helps make up for it.




1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Sweet! Sweet. I guess the Moz youtube counts for a mixed CD...

    Come on Ireland!!

    ReplyDelete