Sunday, April 3, 2011

Five years later (Dahnya)

My sister surprised me with an envelope of developed pictures the other night. 


While cleaning out the room we shared when I was living at home, she came across an old Kodak disposable camera- does anyone still buy those...?  Her curiosity got the best of her and she took it to Walgreen's. This post could have been drastically altered by her finding x-rated pictures (not that Fran and I have ever gone down that road, no judgments to those brave adventurers) but, thankfully, it turned out to be a camera full of shots from our trip to Frio back in 2006. 


Here's a few of my favorites:


The classic, off-kilter cheese pose. Along with the male, looking chagrined to be forced into such a shot. Fran's long locks & Castro hat...ha!

After a perilous hike up the region's hill...

And as you can see, hiking is obviously not our friend.

The happy memories the pictures evoked have me longing to head back to the Frio. Matty, you down for coming down to join us once again? Easter break is right around the corner....


1 comment: