Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday (Francis)

So I know I said I was going to post photos of the house this time but the more I think about it the less I wanna post them for all to see on the internet. Sorry, guess you guys will just have to stop by. But on the topic of the house we found a table and chairs plus a gigantic armoire on Craig's list. The armoire will definitely solve our storage issues, take a look.



We're gonna start our own human trafficking business.

So it's like 8:30pm and Dahnya is already asleep. Those damn little mongrels at work wore her out.















Little monsters; she loves them though. I must say that whenever I stop by the school I want to steal them all too.

Interesting side bar, the above picture was taken from a movie called The Brood. The basic plot follows a husband and wife. The wife is hospitalized for some sort of psychological illness and is subsequently turned into a mutant as a result of her treatment. She then turns their daughter into a mutant kid and has a bunch more mutant kids in the hospital all of whom she can control psychically. The now entirely deranged mother sends her mutant brood after her husband and the horror ensues. Perfect for a wedding blog huh?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! Oh man. I don't know what I was expecting to read but, the first picture definitely misled me into believing I would read about what we did to the armoire or something...

    Sidenote: no. I will not watch that movie with you. It sounds awful. Even though sometimes the kids do resemble those mutants. Reality bites, why watch it on the big (small) screen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that armoire looks perfect!

    haha, geez Dahnya - is this what you think Fran's blogging about while you're sleeping?

    I LOVE this new blog, its the perfect combo of both of your personalities and I love reading all about Mildred. Between Dahnya's amazing interior decorating skills and Fran's handy "handy man" skills.... watch out HGTV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is both beautiful and practical -- a wonderful place to stick wifey when she gets out of place. Just hope she doesn't send the brood for revenge...

    ReplyDelete